- Course Reference
- Course Duration
Alspa 80-75 Programming Maintenance
- Download Syllabus
Alspa 80-75 PLC Systems & Maintenance
This course has been designed to familiarise Maintenance Engineers with the many different aspects associated with the operation and maintenance of the Alspa programmable controller.
Where possible, application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings are used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
To introduce students to the concepts and operation of FIP communications. Including the following areas.
- Locate and replace faulty modules.
- Reload programs.
- I/O Fault finding.
- Fault finding on Genius communication links.
- Implement small changes to the program.
- Using Proficy Machine edition to connect online and monitor programs to determine plant problems.
- The hardware architecture of the Alspa controllers.
- I/O Modules and wiring.
- Hardware configuration.
- Addresses used in the Alspa controllers.
- Program structure, creating blocks and block declaration.
- First steps with the programmer.
- Quick keys used on the programmer for: Mode selection, run/stop.
- Creating a Folder.
- Loading and save Folders to the PLC.
- Using and creating program documentation.
- Editing and modifying programs.
- Instruction set:
Relay, maths, move, compare and logic functions.
- Copying and backing up folders.
- Analogue modules and analogue scaling.
- Introduction to Genius communications.
- Concept of System bits.
- Data monitoring using the reference tables.
- Forcing Facilities.
- Other communication options.
- Faulting tables.
- Diagnosis and resetting faults.
- Documentation using the variable declaration and rung comments.
- Application exercises on your plant exercises.