- Course Reference
- Course Duration
Allen Bradley FlexLogix PLC Maintenance Training manual
- Download Syllabus
The course has been designed to familiarise Maintenance Engineers and Electricians with no or little experience of Allen Bradley Logix systems. The course demonstrates the many different aspects associated with the operation, programming and maintenance of Allen Bradley FlexLogix PLC controllers.
Where possible, application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings are used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
The student will be able to perform the following:
- Locate hardware and replacing faulty modules.
- Reload programs.
- I/O Fault finding.
- Fault finding on the communication links.
- mplement small changes to the program.
- Interpret and understand basic ladder logic.
- Using RSLogix 5000 to connect online and monitor programs to determine plant problems
- Introduction to the Allen Bradley FlexLogix PLC controllers.
- Logix architecture and LED indication.
- Addressing, tags and data formats.
- Project Structure, programs, tasks & subroutines.
- Tags types, Controller and Program.
- Creating a project with RSLogix 5000.
- Hardware configuration.
- Select the driver for communications via RSLinx.
- Downloading the project.
- Online monitoring and searching with RSLogix 5000.
- The Basic instruction set. Relays, timers, counters.
- Maths functions.
- Data monitoring using the data table.
- Forcing techniques.
- Further instructions . Compare, moves and limits.
- Program documentation.
- User defined data formats.
- Introduction to communications demonstrating produced and consumed tags.
- Fault finding principles and software routines.
- Application exercises on your plant programs.