- Course Reference
- Course Duration
Q Series Programming Maintenance Training Manual.
- Download Syllabus
Mitsubishi Q series Maintenance Course
This course has been designed to familiarise Maintenance Engineers and Electricians with the many different aspects associated with the operation and maintenance of the Q series controllers.
Where possible, application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings are used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
To introduce students to the concepts and operation of Q series programmable controllers, including the following areas:
- Locate and replace faulty modules.
- Reload programs.
- I/O Fault finding.
- Implement changes to the program.
- Using GX Developer to Connect online and monitor programs to determine plant problems.
- The hardware architecture of the Q series range of controllers.
- I/O Modules and wiring.
- Addresses used in the Mitsubishi A series controllers.
- Program structure.
- Creating a Project.
- Convert the program edits.
- Loading and save projects to and from the PLC.
- Online monitoring and searching.
- Demonstrating read and write mode.
- Editing and modifying programs, inserting, editing lines, inserting steps and converting.
- Instruction set. Relay, maths, move, compare and logic function.
- Copying and backing up folders.
- Analogue modules and analogue scaling.
- Concept of Special devices and registers.
- Forcing facilities.
- Using debug for device monitoring.
- Diagnosis and resetting faults.
- Documentation using the Device comments and rung comments.
- Introduction to Melsecnet communications.
- Sampling tracing.
- Application exercises on your plant programs.