- Course Reference
- Course Duration
Programming and Maintenance
- Download Syllabus
The course has been designed to familiarise Electricians, Technicians and Maintenance Engineers with the many different aspects associated with the operation and maintenance of Toshiba T series controllers.
Where possible, application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings are used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
To introduce students to the concepts and operation of T Series programmable controllers, including the following areas:
- Locate and replace faulty modules.
- Reload programs.
- I/O Fault finding.
- Introduction to communications.
- Implement changes to the program.
- Using the TPDS programmer to connect online and monitor programs to determine plant problems.
- The hardware architecture of the Toshiba T series range of controllers.
- Processor LED’s and indication.
- I/O Modules and wiring including sinking and sourcing.
- Addresses used in the T Series range of controllers.
- Data Formats.
- Program structure, introduction to blocks.
- First steps with the program.
- Downloading projects to the PLC.
- Creating an online connection.
- Debug online monitoring and searching.
- Editing and modifying programs.
- Instruction set. Relay, maths, move, compare and logic function.
- Using and creating program documentation.
- Using the symbols list.
- Advanced functions. Load, transfer, maths and compares.
- Analogue modules and analogue scaling.
- Introduction to S20 and T10 communications.
- Introduction to special system devices.
- Diagnostic information and fault finding.
- Data monitoring and setting variables.
- Forcing facilities.