ASI network Course
- Course Reference
- Course Duration
ASI Training Manual
- Download Syllabus
The course will demonstrate how to configure and fault find on an ASI network connected to a Siemens S7 controller.
Where possible, application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings are used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
To introduce students to the concepts and operation of ASI networks, including the following areas:
- ASI network hardware.
- Programming plant devices.
- Configuring an ASI interface module.
- Address allocation.
- PLC configuration.
- Communication statistics.
- ASI network fault finding.
- Understanding the ASI network wiring and ASI power supplies.
- Introduction to the different types of ASI modules and wiring methods
- Configuring the address of an ASI modules.
- Configuration of the ASI interface module and LED indication.
- PLC configuration and I/O address allocation.
- Interpretation of the ASI network statistics and fault module detection
- Using the Ethernet connection on the Advance ASI interface units.