Siemens S7 300/400 training course Level 2
The course has been designed to further the students knowledge of Siemens S7 300 and 400 programming and fault finding. Before attending this course the student should have already attended a Programming and Maintenance Siemens S7 300 / 400 level 1 course or have a good foundation knowledge of Siemens S7 systems.
You the student will be able to structure and create advanced programs, communicate to drives and use OB’s for fault finding.
To introduce students to the concepts and operation of S7 programmable controllers, including the following areas:
- Structuring programs and Data
- Using and creating FC’s, FB’s, DB’s, System blocks
- Understanding STL
- Insight into OB for fault finding and time intervals.
- Profibus communications to Variable speed drives and PLC to PLC
- Introduction to SFC programming
- Review of Hardware configuration
- Revision of Block types, analogues and DB’ s and monitoring techniques.
- Program design, structuring and testing methods
- Recap of Data types
- Advanced data block structures including UDT’s
- Review and further investigation of STL Statement List.
- Jump and accumulator function, including status bit.
- Advance techniques using of FC and FB blocks for Multi instances, and there operation with data block.
- Communications interface with the S7 on Profibus to VSD, explaining command signals, setpoint control and status.
- Using Profibus DP Couplers.
- Organisation blocks for error and profibus diagnostics.
- Understanding ASI communications.
- Using and working with SFC Sequential function chart
- Insight into Siemens S7 Safety and distributed I/O.
- Introduction to Ethernet.