What is the purpose of this course?
The aim of this course is to introduce you to the control and automation for the Harp project, which will include the following.
Pre course preparing you to the look at the Harp PLC’s project. These will include Optimised and now optimised Data blocks, S7 Graph for sequences and the S7 Safety program and I/O
- After completing the pre course if required the course will explain:
- The Automation structure for the line and the PLC involved.
- How input and outputs enter the the PLC’s and how the I/O mapping operates.
- How the signals enter the safety program.
- The structure of the blocks in the Entry program.
- Methods for finding outputs in the PLC program.
- How outputs are driven in manual and auto.
- Entry sequence
- Line speed and torque references
- Communication to Drives
- Understand how to cross reference with the HMI
- Safety interlocks