- Course Reference
Proficy iFIX Level 2
- Course Duration
Proficy iFIX Level 2 Training Manual
- Download Syllabus
Wonderware Intouch SCADA Course
This 4 day course has been designed to give Engineers an insight into the configuration and operation of the Wonderware Intouch.
The course will allow students to develop an understanding of what factors to consider using Wonderware Intouch systems in the field. They will gain knowledge of the system, including specific system terminology.
Where possible, application specific mimics, plant related exercises and Window development exercises will be used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
- To gain an insight into the Intouch SCADA/HMI System.
- To introduce the development of mimic window creation.
- To familiarise students with the basic drawing instructions.
- To develop an understanding of animation configuration.
- To develop an understanding of drivers and data transfers to a PLC.
- Using and understanding the database within Intouch and how it relates to the PLC.
- Illustrating picture navigation.
- To introduce some of the systems advanced features including:
Real time trending.
Log on priorities.
- To introduce the runtime viewer operation.