- Course Reference
- Course Duration
Link2 Network Training Manual.
- Download Syllabus <img src="/images/aply+.gif” alt=”Digital Automation Training”>
The course has been designed to familiarise Electricians, Technicians and Engineers with the many different aspects associated with the operation and maintenance of the LINK2 network with Eurotherm drives. The course will also demonstrate how the LINK2 network connects to Profibus.
Where possible, application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings are used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
To introduce students to the concepts and operation of Link2 network and system, including the following areas:
- Use the DSD to monitor.
- Downloading a drive configuration.
- Locate link faults via the DSD software and LED indication.
- Chasing addresses from the link processors to the configuration.
- concepts of LINK2 network.
- hardware involved in a LINK2 network.
- Insight into the DSD programmer introducing macros and demonstrating the communication between the drives and the LINK2 processor.
- Links project structure.
- Monitoring and downloading configurations.
- Editing configurations.
- Introduction to the communications between the processor and a Devicenet module.
- Communications between drives and the Link2 processor
- Insight into logic circuits.
- Advanced functions including the ramp and coiler function.
- Explanation of system fault finding procedures.
- Downloading configurations.
- Archiving and copying projects.
- Fault diagnostics and trending.
- Introduction to the signal path from a PLC through the Devicenet and to the Link2 processor.