- Course Reference
- Course Duration
Alspa DC3000 Training Manual
- Download Syllabus
This course as been designed to familiarise engineers and technicians with the many different aspects associated with the operation, fault finding procedures and commissioning of an Alspa GD3000 DC drive. The course will increase system understanding, confidence and fault finding skills when dealing with the drive.
Application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings will be used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
To introduce students to the concepts and operation of the DC3000 DC drives, including the following areas:
- To understand the concepts associated with a microprocessor controlled drive, and how to relate these concepts to conventional servo control.
- To be able to confidently use the programming tools associated with the drive. The students will be able to modify and save the program.
- To understand commissioning and fault diagnostic procedures. The students will be able to confidently use the drives diagnostic facilities.
- To be able to understand the method of customising the sequence logic in the drive.
- DC Motor Theory.
- Introduction to the DC Servos.
- The Program and the keypad and programmer.
- Drives parameters.
- Control and status flags.
- Sequencing logic exercises.
- Position and torque control.
- Fault Diagnostics.
- FIP Communication exercises.