- Course Reference
- Course Duration
RSView32 Training Manual.
- Download Syllabus
This 3 day course has been designed to give engineers an insight into the configuration, programming and operation of the Allen Bradley RSview32 Scada System.
The course will allow students to develop an understanding of what factors to consider when designing, developing and using RSview32 systems in the field. They will gain knowledge of the system, including specific system terminology.
Where possible, application specific mimics, plant related exercises will be used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
- To gain an insight into the Allen Bradley RSview32 Scada System.
- To introduce the development of basic screen creation and navigation.
- Understanding the HMI communication parameters, configuration and connections, using RSLinx.
- To familiarise students with the basic drawing capabilities.
- Screen animation techniques.
- Development and management of the tag database.
- To develop an understanding of screen animation configuration.
- Creating the runtime files.
- Downloading a runtime project to the HMI.
- To introduce some of the systems advanced features including:
Display security controls.