Digital Automation Training understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.dat.co.uk
Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in Part 14, below; and|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
Information About [Us] OR [Me] Our Site is owned and operated by Digital Automation Training Limited a registered in England under company number 04731240. Registered address: Unit 331 Tanner Business Centre Chew Valley Road, Greenfield, Oldham, England, OL3 7NH VAT number: 592649593 Data Protection Officer: Gary Elds Email address: email@example.com.
What Is Personal Data? Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers. By using www.dat.co.uk you are giving your consent to this policy.
What Data Do You Collect and How? We only collect personal data that is provide by you to use and includes only your name, work address, Company and email address. If any payments are made via the Site all the payment information is not received or stored by Us. The payment and information will be processed securely by a third party payment provider we appoint. We will not have any access to your payments details such as credit cards.
How Do You Use My Personal Data? Under the Data Protection Legislation, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email. Telephone and text message with information, news, and offers on our products services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will use your personal data.
We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Legislation and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out. Third Parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below in Part 13. Please refer to Part 13 for more information on controlling cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data that they collect and use themselves, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- To enrol you on a course and send information to you regarding the course.
- With your consent send you updates or occasional newsletters.
- Inform you of any site improvement or updates
How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data? We will only store or transfer your personal data within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein. This means that your personal data will be fully protected under the Data Protection Legislation, GDPR, and/or to equivalent standards by law. We may store or transfer some or all of your personal data in countries that are not part of the European Economic Area (the “EEA” consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). These are known as “third countries” and may not have data protection laws that are as strong as those in the UK and/or the EEA. This means that we will take additional steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the Data Protection Legislation as follows:
Is my data secure To access certain parts of the site you will provided with a randomly generated password that can be later change to Password of your own chose that is sufficiently complex so no other person can guess. It is your responsibility to keep the password safe and secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How Can I Control My Personal Data? In addition to your rights under the Data Protection Legislation, set out in Part 5, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. To do this please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or address is clause 2.
How Can I Access My Personal Data? If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”. All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for for improvement. For more details, please refer to section 3 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:Necessary (6) Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preferences (3) Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
|__cfruid||cookiebot.zendesk.com||This cookie is a part of the services provided by Cloudflare – Including load-balancing, deliverance of website content and serving DNS connection for website operators.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|__RequestVerificationToken||cookiebot.com||Helps prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||cookiebot.com||Preserves the visitor’s session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ASPXAUTH||cookiebot.com||Identifies the user and allows authentication to the server||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||cookiebot.com||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|ZD-suid||cookiebot.com||Unique id that identifies the user’s session.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Statistics (5) Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|userlang||cookiebot.com||Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|ZD-settings||cookiebot.com||Arbitrary and anonymous settings for the user’s preferences when browsing a Zendesk knowledge base.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|ZD-store||cookiebot.com||Registers whether the self-service-assistant Zendesk Answer Bot has been displayed to the website user.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Marketing (12) Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|_ga||cookiebot.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||cookiebot.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|ZD-buid||cookiebot.com||Unique id that identifies the user on recurring visits.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|ZD-currentTime||cookiebot.com||Registers the date and time for the user’s latest visit to the website.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|GPS||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you. http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Consent and Control
- n addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- To find out more how to manage your cookies we have provide the links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
Changes to this Policy
- We may alter this Policy at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you on your first use of Our Site after the changes have been made. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
Digital Automation Training 13th May 2020