- Course Reference
- Course Duration
WAGO PLC Maintenance Training manual
- Download Syllabus
The course has been designed to familiarise Electricians, Technicians and Maintenance Engineers with the different aspects associated with the operation and maintenance of Wago controllers and CoDeSys software.
Where possible, application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings are used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
The student will be able to perform the following:
- Locate hardware and replacing faulty modules.
- Reload programs.
- I/O Fault finding.
- Fault finding on the communication links.
- Implement small changes to the program.
- Interpret and understand basic ladder logic.
- Using CoDeSys to connect online and monitor programs to determine plant problems.
- The hardware architecture of the Wago range of controllers.
- Wago architecture and LED indication.
- Addresses used in the Wago range of controllers.
- Project Structure, programs, tasks u0026amp; subroutines.
- Creating a project with CoDeSys.
- Hardware configuration.
- Introduction to the Wago/CoDeSys Project Structure.
- First steps with the CoDeSys IEC 61131 programmer.
- Downloading the project.
- Online monitoring and searching with CoDeSys.
- The Basic instruction set. Relays, timers, counters.
- Maths functions.
- Data monitoring using the data table.
- Forcing techniques.
- Further instructions Compares, moves and limits.
- Program documentation.
- Communicating to Wago Ethernet I/O.
- Ethernet communications between PLC’s.
- Fault finding principles and software routines.
- Application exercises on your plant programs.