- Course Reference
PanelView and PanelBuilder32
- Course Duration
PanelView and PanelBuilder32 Training Manual
- Download Syllabus
This 2 day course has been designed to give Engineers an insight into the configuration, programming and operation of the Allen Bradley PanelView 550 HMI units.
The courses will allow students to develop an understanding of what factors to consider when designing, developing and using HMI systems in the field. They will gain knowledge of the system, including specific system terminology.
Where possible, application specific mimics, plant related exercises and Window development exercises will be used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
- To gain an insight into the Allen Bradley PanelView HMI product range.
- To introduce the development of screen creation.
- Understanding the PanelView HMI communication parameters, configuration and connections, any of the following methods can be used RS232, Ethernet, DH485 or DH+.
- Using the Panelview software to create a HMI project.
- To familiarise students with the basic drawing instructions.
- Development of the database of tags.
- To develop an understanding of animation configuration.
- Downloading a Project
- To introduce some of the systems advanced features including: