- Course Reference
- Course Duration
WinccFlex Training Manual.
- Download Syllabus
This 2 day course has been designed to give Engineers an insight into the configuration and operation of Wincc Flex HMI packages:
The courses will allow students to develop an understanding of what factors to consider when designing, developing and using HMI systems in the field. They will gain knowledge of the system, including specific system terminology.
Where possible, application specific mimics, plant related exercises and Window development exercises will be used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
- To gain an insight into the SCADA/HMI System.
- Windows and HMI terminology and standards.
- Creating a Project.
- To introduce the development of mimic window creation.
- To familiarise students with the basic drawing instructions.
- Creating HMI tags.
- To develop an understanding of animation configuration.
- To develop an understanding of drivers and data transfers to a PLC.
- Downloading the Project to the HMI.
- To introduce some of the systems advanced features including:
Alarms displaying and archiving
Real time trending.
Log on priorities.
- To introduce the runtime viewer operation.