- Course Reference
PanelView Plus and Factory Talk View ME
- Course Duration
PanelView Plus and Factory Talk View ME Training Manual
- Download Syllabus
This 4 day course has been designed to give Engineers an insight into the configuration, programming and operation of the Allen Bradley PanelView Plus HMI units using FactoryTalk Veiw ME.
The courses will allow students to develop an understanding of what factors to consider when designing, developing and using FactoryTalk HMI systems in the field. They will gain knowledge of the system, including specific system terminology.
Where possible, application specific mimics, plant related exercises and Window development exercises will be used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
- To gain an insight into the Allen Bradley PanelView Plus HMI product range.
- To introduce the development of basic screen creation and navigation.
- Understanding the HMI communication parameters, configuration and connections, using RSLinx.
- To familiarise students with the basic drawing capabilities.
- Screen animation techniques.
- Development and management of the tag database.
- To develop an understanding of screen animation configuration.
- Creating the runtime files.
- Downloading a runtime project to the HMI.
- To introduce some of the systems advanced features including:
Display security controls.