- Course Reference
- Course Duration
GEM 80 400/500 Training Manual.
- Download Syllabus
The course has been designed to familiarise Maintenance Engineers and Electricians, who are already conversant with GEM 80 controllers of the updates that have been incorporated in the GEM 80 400 and 500 series controllers and the GEM 80 400 VME controller.
Where possible, application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings are used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
- Gem 80 400 processor module details.
- The New GEM 80 500 processor module details.
- Processor LED’s, Alpha numeric display and key switch.
- Verification I/O.
- GEM 80 400/500 additional standard instruction.
- GEM 80 400/500 Special Functions.
- Serial Communications and FIP compatibility.
- GEM 80 500 processor web server and Ethernet capability.
- System Fault codes and the fault log.
- The Advanced Gem Programmer (AGP) programming package can also be covered.