- Course Reference
- Course Duration
PAC RX3i Programming Maintenance
- Download Syllabus
PAC RX3i PLC Systems u0026amp; Maintenance
This course has been designed to familiarise Maintenance Engineers with the many different aspects associated with the operation and maintenance of the RX3i programmable controllers.
Where possible, application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings are used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
To introduce students to the concepts and operation of RX3i programmable controllers, including the following areas:
- Locate and replace faulty modules.
- Reload programs.
- I/O Fault finding.
- Fault finding on Genius communication links.
- Implement small changes to the program.
- Using Proficy machine edition to connect online and monitor programs to determine plant problems.
- The hardware architecture of the series PACS controllers.
- I/O Modules and wiring.
- Hardware configuration.
- Addresses used in the PACS series of controllers.
- Program structure, creating blocks and block declaration.
- First steps with the programmer.
- Quick keys used on the programmer for:
Mode selection, run/stop.
- Creating a Project.
- Loading and save Project to the PLC.
- Online monitoring and searching.
- Using and creating program documentation.
- Instruction set:
Relay, maths, move, compare and logic functions.
- Copying and backing up folders.
- Analogue modules and analogue scaling.
- Introduction to Ethernet communications.
- Concept of System bits.
- Data monitoring using the reference tables
- Forcing Facilities.
- Faulting tables
- Diagnosis and resetting faults.
- Documentation using the variable declaration and rung comments.
- Application exercises on your plant exercises.
This course will contain detailed application exercises.