- Course Reference
RXi / HPCi
- Course Duration
- Download Syllabus
RXi / HPCi Maintenance Course
The course has been designed to familiarise electricians, technicians and maintenance engineers with the many different aspects associated with the operation and maintenance RXi / HPCi controllers.
Where possible, application specific exercises, actual drawings and programs listings are used to allow the students to gain the greatest possible benefit from the course.
RXi / HPCi and PECe courses are conducted by Digital Automation Training for GE Energy Rugby.
To introduce students to the concepts and operation of RXi / HPCi controller, including the following areas:
- Hardware Overview.
- Program Structure
- Types of Variables
- Monitoring the program
- Addressing and documentation
- Editing and Download function block
- Monitoring Data
- Local and Global Variables
- Loading programs
- Understanding the Flash Card
- I/O Communications
- Introduction to PILOT P80 P on which the RXi / HPCi software runs.
- Navigating around pilot.
- The hardware architecture RXi / HPCi controllers.
- Understand the structure and reason for the flash card.
- I/O Modules and wiring using the fast I/O and Beckhoff I/O.
- Introduction to the P80i
- Description of Global Variables and Documentation
- Description of Local Variables and Documentation and the KKS structure.
- Introduction RXi / HPCi program structure
- Searching and cross referencing
- Loading a program to the target use Load and Swap, Load restart and load and init.
- Monitoring the FBD program
- Introduction to the FBD instruction set and the various libraries
- Small edits in function block diagram in documents
- Build a program and interrupting error messages
- Program documentation
- Information and commands of tasks and resources
- I/O Configuration
- Introduction to PERTU the logging software
- Interpretation of CPU Status
This course will contain detailed application exercises.