- Course Reference
TIA Portal Software
- Course Duration
Siemens TIA Portal
Software Training Manual.
- Download Syllabus
This 2 day course has been designed to re-train Engineers already familiar with Siemens S7 and Simatic Manager in the Simatic TIA Portal programming software.
The course will show students how to develop a PLC project and understanding what factors to consider when designing and developing a project.
- Scope of the Simatic TIA Portal Software.
- Creating a PLC project.
- Configuration of the PLC hardware.
- Program structure.
- Creating a blocks and entering ladder diagram.
- Editing Function block diagram and STL.
- Program documentation and cross referencing.
- Creating data blocks.
- Creating communications to the PLC.
- Downloading the PLC to the PLC.
- Monitoring tables
- View faults.
- Creating a Wincc Flex project.
- Creating HMI tags.
- Configuring communication between the HMI and PLC.
- Creating HMI pictures.
- Downloading to the HMI.
- Creating HMI alarms and Displaying the Alarms.
- Text Lists.